Friday, June 11, 2010

The End is Near!



Well everybody, it is official: the end of your 4 your career at Camden County Technical Schools is coming to an end. Think about the past four years here at school; what have you learned? what have you accomplished? what do you regret?

Your Task:
Today, I would like you to write a blog entry reflecting on your last 4 years here at CCTS. Discuss what has meant a lot to you or what you would have changed. You are going to use 1 text-to-text connection to help enhance 1 of your significant experiences. Lastly, think about how you have impacted others and reflect on that as well.

What to Include:
  1. A list of at least THREE of your most significant memories from your time here at CCTS. Think about family, friends, mentors, teachers, principals, coaches, etc.
  2. Explain - in detail - at least TWO of these events and THEIR SIGNIFICANCE to you. How do you think these events will influence your life. Use at least 3 sentences for each.
  3. ONE text-to-text connection to further enhance ONE of you experiences. For instance, I felt like...."Doug from King of Queens when....." Explain with 3 sentences.
  4. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, think about the impact that YOU made on others. Write a 3 - 5 sentences reflection on your impact on others.

REMEMBER THIS WILL BE SEEN BY YOUR CLASSMATES. SO, ONLY WRITE WHAT YOU WOULD OTHERS TO SEE!

9 comments:

mangini said...

1.My most significant memories when in 9th grade i made some of my best friends.In 11th grade me and my friends started playing football together.In 12th grade i meet more of the best friends ill never forget.
2.The two ones that are most significant things are meeting my best friends some that ill never forget.

LaRae C. said...

I've learned so much throughout all of my 4 years in this school. I've learned alot to help me when I enter the real world. I'm truly greatful for my education.

j.w said...

1. Prom
When i met Siheam Morris
When i met Jelani Branch

2. I came new last year. The 1st person really to befriend me was Siheam Morris. He was real nice and made me feel a lil more comfortable in this school. Ever since we been joined at the hip..somewhat.
I remember i would walk in the hallways to lunch by myself and id see Kyri. He would come up to me and give me hugs and talk to me, stuff like that even though he didnt know my name....it took him maybe a month to actually ask what my name was and the same for me. kyri is someone i would never forget because everytime i have ever been around him, he always was making me laugh.
i met my boyfriend jelani in performing arts class. i was the onli junior in his class. he was a senior. when i was by myself in class he would come sit next to me a make jokes and things like that. ever since then we been the best of friends which eventually turned into our relationship.
this year i became cool with ashley powell lashay robinson gabby shaw dashawna mcclinton nicole henry and keekee ??..i knew of them last year but we werent really that cool.
prom was fun senior trip was fun and senior picnic was fun.
at 1st i was upset that i had to leave my old friends to come here. i wanted to go back soo bad to graduate with them. but im glad i came here because i met some of the greatest people and im proud to be a ccts graduate..kinda

rizzle said...

i built a strong relationship amongst the teachers and students. some teachers and students i will keeop in touch with i will try to remember everyone becasue i love you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! now im signing out pce!

Alex(Baby Obama) Gibson said...

1. The most significant memory from this school is when i was in the SkillsUSA contest. i had so much fun because I was doing what i want with the people that i know. I also met new people that goo to my school that i never knew. Mr. Panicos Class and all the renaissance I had.
2.Renaissance was very amazing because i got to dance with all the biddies and stuff. I had fun every time.And the SkillsUSA cause i got to go in the pool and workout and have fun watching people win awards.
3.i felt like Superman from the movie superman. Because he could save everyone thats how i felt when i was at renaissance.
4.i made a nice impact on others. I had many people that asked me for help and they got it. By them getting help from me they learned and passed. it was good for them to learn and pass cause of another student named Alexander Gibson.

Ashley.P said...

The most significant memories time i had at ccts.One is all the people i meet.Another is all the thing i learn. And how people saw me as.
Also how to be the best at anything and everthing i do all the time.

All the people i meet here are cool in there own liitle way. The student and teacher at this school are different. Everyone here teach me who they are and there way of life and how the do thing.And no one is the same here at all.The peopel i meet here i love them all because they all was there for me and did lots of things for me.

Also by that peopel in this school will always remeber. Me as ashley been crazy and outgoing anytime u saw me you know who i was i was crazy. You didnt even have to see me you would hear me comeing. I was alwyas nice to people and was caring also. I was me in my own little world doing me and not waring about anyone use but myself.

I feel like pep long sticking. Allways long and fun and outgoing. I was crazy just like her and didnt care what i did. And what people think of me. When people saw here they head allways turn and when people saw people would look at me cause i wa sdoing something crazy.

troychelle cooper said...

the three most memorable things that happen to me in the past three years in this school:
when in the 10th grade i met my some really good people, and the help me to fit right in.they told me who to stay away from and what teachers are cool.
when in my 11th grade i met my bestfriend in the whole wide world. we have been bestfriends since. we tell each other everything. and we got haters .he is so speacial, love him to death.
and last but not least currently my 12th grade year i find myself with reall people. i learned from the past and i am still learning.

i think that all my friends learned from me thatno matter what you go through, you will make it. and i will keep this in mind and it will help me later on because i know where i came from and it took a lot to get where i am now

josh said...

1. My three most significant memories from high school year are, when I knew my shop would be carpentry, when I passed my written test for driving sophmore year, and when I found out I passed my HSPA's.

2. Freshman year if you chose masonry, plumbing or carpentry as your shop you were put into a rotation for all three shops, you would go to each shop for one marking period. then afterwards you would pick which one you wanted to go to. But many people wanted carpentry but not everyone would get in, and this is the shop that I wanted. So they started with people who had the highest grade got to choose their shop first. So I was happy when I knew that I would be in that shop, because I liked carpentry, it was fun to me, and its going to give me an oppurtunity to find a job in the field that I like. Then when I found out I passed my HSPA's I was happy because I knew I was going to graduate high school. The HSPA's made me nervous because if you don't pass them then you don't gradute. So I was glad ahen I knew I passed them.

3. When I passed my drivers test I felt like "Drew Brees felt when he won the Super Bowl". Because it was one step closer for me to get closer to driving. And driving would be a way to get more freedom and to be more independent and be able to do more. So that was good when I fond out I passed.

4.

Amber T said...

The 3 most significant memories and events I had at CCTS are... Meeting more friends then my own race. In my middle school i learned that most of my classmates didn't assoicate with others in different races until they went to high school. I have many friends that aren't one race. I am glad i choose to come here at CCTS to see more opportunities and actually break my low confidence to excel more in life. The second major memory is rennance activities without them going on I wouldn't know less than half the friends i know now. I met friends , I experienced friendship what true and whats not true , love and hate, and most of all what is going on in the job areas. Not only we are getting help to start up careers but we get hands on academics and shop classes that we parcipate in by group work and friendly helping hands. When I came here I thought I was just in another High School; I was wrong by a long shot.
Third is all my teachers and friends who i met. A lot of motivation ; a lot of knowledge that i have learned. Effort is the key to success. Masonry Sprague gave me motivation to learn Masonry. I learned how to use a ruler. Also how to build a mini wall. Retail Fletcher , she told me in the real world nothing is easy. Must put everything you want to get to hard work and maintain habits , you will recieve what you worked for in life. Mathematics Farah/English Walsh - helped me pass my HSPA's thanks to them I know the depts of both subjects and what I was stuggling on. Everyone in the after school Hspa passed along with working together to pass and understand what we learned. Thanks to many others who got me jobs!!!!